Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I was tagged by 2Kute, so now I guess it's my turn.

Here be the rulez:


1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog. Done


2. Post the rules on your blog. Done Did.


3. Write 7 things about yourself. Keep Reading


4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs. Only 7? otay.


5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged. What.. I have to reveal??



So here are 7 things about me:


1- I have a new schnauzer named Sasha. She is just precious and dh and I have fallen head over heels in love. She's so smart and is learning new tricks.. like how to shred the yarn labels.. LOL


2- I am badly homesick for family and have been for 25 years.


3- I am on the road to being a cancer survivor.


4- I love crochet, chocolate and coffee. Not necessarily in that order.


5- I have two children in out of state colleges. Yikes!!.


6- I am descended from two different branches of religious dissidents, Huguenots and Salzburgers. Is it any wonder I'm a contrarian?


7-I am more in love with my husband than the day we married (April 17, 1981).


I am tagging the following 7 people:

Sue

Nancy

Cris (Surprise.. a non-crochet blog.. and Cris.. get a REAL blog would ya?)

Theresa (she hasn't posted in forever, maybe this will encourage her to start again)

Kathy

Tracy

Jimbo (again, not a crochet blog, but a hooking on the porch blog. I don't know how Jimbo will respond.. but it's worth it to draw more attention to his blog and to his charities.)

Ok.. now go forth and multiply.. I mean, tag some other folks. :)

No comments: