Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eating O' The Green

I'm wearing green for St. Patricks.. and will also eat green. Today's soup will be cream of Brocoli. yum yum.

Still on full liquids and will be until next Monday at least. I didn't call the doctor, but have discovered that if I try to eat more than about 6oz at a time .. my belly complains at me. So I think it's a good idea to stay on liquids for now.

I might have lost about 9lbs since surgery. I don't trust my home scales.. but it seems that that is what they are saying. We'll see by next week when I weigh in at the doc's.

1 comment:

Cris said...

You know I didn't say anything but I was thinking how impressed (proud?) I am you had the procedure. Has it been miserable? Any complications? My Ins says not only will they NOT cover the procedure, they wont cover the costs if there are ANY complications because of the procedure.

Bastards!