Saturday, June 10, 2006

Catching Up

I haven't posted lately because I've been wanting to make pictures. Well, I finally found the camera and had time to struggle with dialup and all that.. So here goes.


Scripture Afghan. Each square is related to a certain bible passage. Made in various shades of purple in good ole indestructable red heart. Squares were crocheted together, purposefully creating small ridge around each, to create a mini-frame.

Lace & Bobble Afghan. Just made from scraps.. ( I have TONS of scrap yarn) started when I got frustrated with the scripture afghan.

A Baby Lace & Bobble in progress. Awaiting more yarn. I'm making this from left-over Wendy Peter Pan yarn. Love this yarn, wish I could find another distributor other than Smiley's Yarns.

Pineapple Squares Afghan. Started as a "keep busy" project one weekend, and fell in love with the look of the square in off-white. Sadly I couldn't get more of the off-white yarn, so I had to improvise on finishing it. I'm really loving how it's turning out.

And lastly a Terry Kimbrough design made in the Wendy Peter Pan yarn. This was intended for one of the ladies that work for my husband (she's due sometime this month), but he didn't know I had something ready.. so he bought her a gift. So this doesn't have a home (yet).

No comments: