Friday, May 29, 2009

PIllowPurse

Wow.. it has been forever since I posted.

Weight loss continues to go well. I go back for my next fill on June 2nd.. so will talk about numbers and stuff on a post after that.

I finally felted a purse that I've had made for a while. I call this a pillow purse because I used a pillow pattern to make it.

Here's the good stuff:


Wrong side out.. prefelting
PRE_WrongSide

Right side out.. prefelting
PRE_RightSide

Right side out.. with magazine to show size.. prefelting
PRE_RightSide_Size

Right side out.. prefelting.. showing D Ring handle attachment
PRE_DRingHandleAttachment

Right side out.. POST felting.. drying over box.
(horrid lighting.. will try to get better pic up later)
POST_RightSide_Drying


Made with Lionbrand wool in black and scarlet. I've got a crafting date, so must run right now, but will post more details later.

No comments: