Friday, March 18, 2005

Sick today

I wanted to post some pictures today, show everyone why I haven't posted in a month, but I really don't feel very good. I will try to get the pictures up, no promises though.

I've finished birthday presents for two sisters, and a brides purse, lucky penny holders and a garter for a niece who is getting married in early april. Almost have a shawl of my own design finished, did finish a reverse Sierpinski shawl... along with keeping up with my AngelsForHope projects.

One of our dogs had a seizure yesterday too, so I'm having to deal with that... and my senior daughter keeps waiting till the last minute to mail applications for programs that she wants to get into at FSU, and that is driving me batty.

Sorry about the delay. I'll try to get better and do better soon.

No comments: