Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sometimes A Girls Gotta Geek

Along with crochet, I love computers. How do the two co-relate? Other than both of them using math, I'm not really sure.

Anyhow, I thought I'd mention some things that I find useful when it comes to computers.

Fred Langa has a newsletter called The LangaList at www.langa.com (blog is at www.langa.com/blog). I only get the free version, but it's chockful of information. Some of it way over my head, but keep reading and it starts making some sense.



Mr. Langa has started something called "flog the blog" (sounds kinky). Reading the list of some of his floggers, I found this site.

www.dailycupoftech.com which is a blog devoted solely to technical issues. Very good reading. I really like the lists of things he keeps on his usb drive.

And just for grins: This has been around a while, but it's still funny. www.subservientchicken.com

And I'm hiding here at the computer while men are painting my house. They've been here at least a month and I'm getting tired of the company.

No comments: