Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Red Scarves for Valentines project


A scarf for the "Red Scarf for Valentine's Project". BlueHaze is the color (lotta pink in that there yarn to be named blue haze.. but that's what the label reads). It's Bernat Berella 4. soooooo soft & cuddly. And it's even acrylic!! yeah for non allergy provoking fibers!!!

BernatSofteeChunky that I bought earlier this month. Not my usual color choice, but at 1.00/skein, I thought why not. No pattern, just noodling around.

Bernat Softee again, but in two colors and a sttich from the Harmony Guide. I think it's called CrossHatch. I like the effect.

My very favorite, it will be hard hard hard to let this one go. Simply Soft in Autumn Red and the pattern is adapted from one once posted on the now defunct LiveJournal Crochet Community. I did the edging different, but the flowers are the same as the LJ pattern. I may have to make another before I can stand to give this one away.

I made many more, but don't want to overwhelm folks with the pictures. These are the ones I like the best. There's more on the 25 Things for Charity Blog. And you can see other people's gorgeous creations there too.

No comments: