Wednesday, January 26, 2005

TETA

One of my teens goes to TETA today... won't be home for 4 days. It will be very quiet here.

I've been working on making more handwarmers.. trying various weights of yarn. I've decided that I like either sports weight.. OR fingering weight doubled.. two strands held together. I will post pictures when I can. (soon).

I felted a purse.. but forgot to take before pictures.. duh. That's what comes of felting at 2am.. you forget little details. I need to run it through at least once more, you can still see the stitches. I tried to improvise a pattern for felted ballet slippers, but they didn't turn out right. they look like a giant brown wooden shoe. :)

Also been making angels for the Angels for Hope group.. and gosh.. I have a shawl that I need to weave the ends in on, another shawl that I've decided I need to frog back to where i added on a skein.. the join shows badly. There's a crocheted bias scarf that I need to finish.

Oh, I wish Michaels would put the Moonlight Mohair on sale.. I've fallen seriously in love with that yarn, but at 8.99 a skein, it's a little steep. And ridiculous for me also.. as my family tends to be allergic to animal fibers.

Time to go get ready for work...Glad I gave notice and I only have to do this for about 3 more weeks. yeahhhhhhhhh. Then I'll be able to devote more of my time to blogging and crochet.. and maybe even do a lick of housework now and then. hehe.

I was shown this link today.. some of the wildest hats (scary too) that I've ever seen. http://www.anacam.com/hats/customers/customers.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa. I was searching on the search engines for purse and handbag related websites and was using the keyword monogrammed purse and found your great page with the title TETA. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword monogrammed purse. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Thanks for your time.