Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Things I've made

Thought it would be good to link my picture trail stuff here:

Shoulderette (3x or larger)

Baby Hats for Kayla (my grand niece)

Various things I've made

The Hearts & Diamonds throw in the last link is my current favorite afghan to make. I've made at least 8 of them (wish I had made pictures.. but christmas was a rush) and have only kept 1. I'd like to sell it on eBay, but no way would I get what I put into it.

I sat down and figured out that it takes me about 50 hours to finish one (it has 28 hearts, each heart takes me one hour to crochet..) at any reasonable rate of pay.. wow.. then there's the cost of the yarn to be considered. But since Valentine's day is coming.. maybe I should give it a try.. hehehehe.. I'd probably be wasting my money tho to list it. Perhaps I should go with the Ioffer site.. free listings I do believe.

Too many people in the computer lab where I work to feel comfy with dragging out my crochet. I like it better when there's no one here. :( Oh well, at least I got my assigned angel mailed. Special angelings aren't on a deadline so that's good.

I'm itching to get home and work on the handwarmers some more.

No comments: