Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'd Walk a Mile for a .......

Guess that shows how old I am, I can remember old cigarette slogans.

I "know" someone, or I should say know OF someone, who is going to walk many a mile.. 60 of them as a matter of fact.. for the Breast Cancer Cure.

She talks a little about it on her blog.

And later I'll put this button on my sidebar, but for now it goes here.


Image hosting by Photobucket




I go to the dentist at 2pm tomorrow to start the process of fixing my broke tooth. I've changed two appointments so far, I'm so afraid of going. This one I have to make. I may not be blogging for a few days.. the pain may keep me in bed.

Nothing much new in the crochet world. Other than I finally bought the (fake) mohair tonight to make my Turban for the hat-a-long that Lady Linoleum is sponsoring. I think I joined this CAL back in January.. sheesh I'm bad.

Oh, and I've been trying my darndest to figure out a pattern written in German. I know what the German words/abbreviations mean (LM = chain, FM = sc, for example), but the syntax doesn't quite make sense. One of the rounds says to chain 2 into the 4 mesh, 3 dc, repeat. huh? How do I chain 2 into the 4? Fortunately there is a picture.. so I might be able to approximate the final result.

That's about it for now.

Things that made me smile today: Seeing a guy in one of those cars made to look like a car from the 50's, wearing a cowboy hat. Usually you see CBHats in Pickup trucks. It just amused me. I'm easily entertained.

Good night for now.

No comments: