Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crybabies

I was watching Greta tonight, well, actually last night and she had Joe Francis of "Girls Gone Wild" on there again, crying about his treatment in the Panama City, FL jail.

He said they treated him worse than the prisoners in Abu Ghraib. Oh come on now.

While I reluctantly support Mr. Francis's rights to fair treatment under the law... because if I don't support his rights, who will support mine if I should find myself in trouble?.... he really needs to acknowledge that while his business might be legal.. it is HORRIBLY distasteful to many of us, and if asked not to film in a certain town..he should move on down the road.

It's not like there aren't plenty of other towns near the beach that would welcome him.

They should've kept him in jail a little longer. I don't think he's learned his lessons yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am from PC, FL and he was video taping girls under age, giving them alcohol and drugs...he seems to forget to say that huh? he is scum of the earth.

Jennifer