Sunday, March 02, 2008

I was tagged!!



My friend Nancy gave me the above award last Monday.

Here's what she said about me on her blog.. Life's A Stitch 4 Nancy:

Compulsive Hooker ~ Lisa, bless her heart, has been through some really rough times this past year. I love hearing her adventures as well. She's a say-it-as-it-is person and I totally respect her for that.


Hmmmmm...well, I have been through alot last year, with the nest becoming completely empty and finding out I had cancer.. and dealing with the realization that I am mortal after all. But I've never thought of myself as a "say it as it is" person. In real life, I'm very shy.

But.. I think having cancer has made me outspoken at least here on my blog. I don't want anyone else to go through what I went through because of lack of knowledge. I might not be able to be a public speaker in front of a crowd.. but I sure as heck can type my opinions. :)

Thank you so much Nancy for the award. It was unexpected and greatly appreciated.

Next week, after I get DSL setup, and after I get back from seeing my oncologist, I'll see about spreading the joy.

No comments: