Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Celtwich Vintage Crochet Patterns

Another crochet website is gone.

Celtwich's Vintage Crochet has decided to remove themselves from the internet due to theft of their patterns (people were stealing them by selling on ebay what she offered for free).

I can certainly understand her frustration, but it's sad that it has to happen.

However most of the patterns and many of the pictures are still available here.

There are other things I'd like to say, but due to censorship and the possibility of being banned, I will keep those thoughts to myself.

Hope everyone has had a great holiday. I've been busy crocheting up a storm but can't post pictures until gifts are in the mail.

Washing machine is calling me.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I am so sorry to see Celtwich having trouble. Thank you for the archive link, though. I'm hoping I've already printed off most of the patterns there I am interested in but will check to be sure.