Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Power of Prayer

While wandering around the web last night I found an essay on why Prayer isn't answered.

I'd love to post the essay here, but as that would be a violation of copyright I'll just have to post the link here.

http://mzbworks.home.att.net/prayer.htm


If you read it, let me know what you think.

To me, it's another way of saying "God helps those who help themselves" among other things.

I do know there was one thing in my life that I wanted so badly, I prayed for it, I prepared for it, I made drastic changes in my environment to let this thing happen.. and it did happen. So I can attest that what the author calls the "Power of Abundance" does work. But.. you may have to give up other things for it.

Has it been a good decision for me? Well, so far I'm happy with my decision. I do know I missed out on other things because of the choices I made, but I would've lived a totally different life.

Read the essay and see if it speaks to you the way it did to me.

No comments: