Thursday, January 08, 2009

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig

We're back home. It was so good to get away overnight. We ate too much, drank too much and gambled just enough (lost about $5.00 each on the poker machines.. whoopdedoo). I sat next to a guy and watched out of the corner of my eye while he fed 100.00 bills into the machine 3times while I was there.. and who knows how much he fed in before I got there. OUCH!!

I could not do such.. I figure going like we do, maybe once or twice a year and blowing 5.00 to 20.00 is acceptable (since we make sure bills are paid first) ... but it would hurt my feelings to lose 300.00+ to a silly machine. I guess my scots heritage shows up now and then.

Anyhow, we're back home and I have the washing machine doing it's thing and will soon go look in the freezer for something to fix for supper.

Not much else to say right now.

No comments: