Sunday, January 04, 2009

Resolutions

I had said somewhere else that I wasn't going to make any resolutions this year, because I always fail.

I've changed my mind. I'm going to make 1 resolution. And what is that, dear reader(s)? How is your correspondent going to change her life? It will be deep and meaningful, a turning of a new leaf, a blank page. Literally.. in both meanings of the word.

I'm going to try to blog daily. Expose my soul to anyone who cares to read (like anyone really cares what exists in this fiber-addicted brain of mine).

Here are some topics that have just ran through my head for future postings:

A list of the publications I subscribe to.. both paper and electronic
How badly I want to go buy more yarn..and the lack of storage space here
Home projects that need tending to and why I haven't done them (other than laziness)
Books I want to read
Movies I love and want to see again
Songs that speak (sing?) to me
The things I find when I google my name
My fear of money (yes, really!!)
My dogs
Crochet projects
Bariatric Surgery
Blogs I read and why
Cancer stuff
(sure is a lot of I's in this list)

And little to no Politics!! ick. Nasty word.


Sounds like scintillating reading (I don't know what scintillating means ~yet, I will go look it up in a moment~ but it's a neat word and I've always wanted to use it).

:::pause while I look up scintillating::::

Now I know what it means, but I'm not going to make THAT easy for you. But I did use the word brilliantly. My typing just sparkles with wit. Here, you go look it up.

Well, todays blog post is done. Will another appear tomorrow? Time will tell how long my resolution lasts.

No comments: